2. Elijah Brown, RS Jr., SG, New Mexico Lobos (graduate): Brown put up big numbers at New Mexico, averaging 18.8 points and 5.2 rebounds, but decided to play his final season elsewhere. He already visited Oregon and Northwestern, and is also considering Iowa State, Gonzaga and Saint Mary’s.
3. Cameron Johnson, RS Jr., SF, Pittsburgh Panthers (graduate): Much of the intrigue with Johnson comes from his shooting ability (41.5 percent from 3-point range) and the fact he has two years of eligibility but can play right away (because of the redshirt year). Kentucky, Florida, Michigan, Oregon and others are involved.
4. Noah Dickerson, So., PF, Washington Huskies: Dickerson asked for his release shortly after Mike Hopkins came aboard, and he has said he’s open to going back to Washington. But he already visited Virginia and plans to visit Miami soon. Baylor, Georgia Tech and Duke are on the list.
5. Carlton Bragg Jr., So., PF, Kansas Jayhawks: Bragg had multiple issues this past season with the Jayhawks, including a three-game suspension during Big 12 play. He’s a former five-star prospect, though, and Arizona State, Xavier, Illinois, NC State and Cincinnati are in the mix.
6. Mark Alstork, RS Jr., SG, Wright State Raiders: The 6-foot-5 Ohio native averaged 19.0 points, 4.7 rebounds and 3.5 assists last season and has numerous high-major suitors. Georgetown recently reached out. Tennessee went to see him. Michigan assistant Billy Donlon coached him at Wright State.