We’ll share best practices for handling one of the most critical elements of clinical trial conduct: paying investigator sites accurately and on time.
Philadelphia PA and London UK (PRWEB)
March 27, 2017
Biotechnology and smaller pharmaceutical companies have the speed, agility and ability to gain site attention and engagement over the household brands of Top-20 pharma by optimizing clinical trial payments. A new DrugDev educational webinar will discuss how partnering with the right outsourcing payments provider can provide the technology, infrastructure, and skill sets they need to handle one of the most critical elements of clinical trial conduct: paying investigator sites accurately and on time.
Site expert Ana T. Marquez, CEO and Founder of Clinical Site Partners, joins Holly Leslie, VP, Payments at DrugDev, to share specific payments terms and best practices that keep sites happy and study teams efficient. Attendees will learn…
- The site perspective: why payments are so important to get right
- Ideal payment terms that are mutually beneficial for sponsor and site
- The advantages of technology to improve transparency and site satisfaction
- The benefits of related solutions for aggregate spend reporting and global VAT
- What to expect for ROI when outsourcing to an expert payments provider
Webinar: Why Biotechs and Small Pharmas Should Outsource Site Payments
Date: March 29, 2017
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm EDT
CLICK TO REGISTER
The webinar is complimentary
“Site payments are a complex process that demands significant time and experience to get right,” said Leslie. “In most cases internal teams, especially at smaller companies, don’t have the expertise or resources to focus on payments full-time –while CROs are more concerned with other aspects of…