Call of Duty WW2 has big beta plans to follow on from the multiplayer reveals at E3 2017.
Having played the game ourselves, we can safely say that fans will not be disappointed with Activision’s latest project.
The advantages of bringing the new War Mode to players will give fans another avenue of gameplay to explore, requiring both capturing flags and protecting moving objectives.
Fans will get their first taste of action during the Call of Duty WW2 beta, with release date details now confirmed.
New Call of Duty online gameplay will be available during the Call of Duty WW2 beta, kicking off August 25 at 5pm BST on PS4.
It ends on August 28th at the same time and will be followed by a second weekend of action.
The next round of multiplayer action arrives on September 1, both on the PS4 and Xbox One.
This ends on September 5 at 5pm and will be the last chance to play the game before the final launch.
It has also been revealed that players who pre-order the game will receive the Divisions Pack. This pack includes five Premium Gear Sets inspired by the five Divisions in Call of Duty: WWII.
- Infantry Division riflemen are always in the thick of it with finely-tuned rifles and impeccable marksmanship.
- Well-equipped with incendiary rounds and tactical grenades, the Expeditionary Division’s shotguns literally pack heat.
- Airborne Division paratroopers endure extreme physical conditioning to outmaneuver opponents with their submachine guns.
- Focused on stealth and target identification, Mountain Division snipers generate constant fear in the enemy and strike when least expected.
- Armoured Division soldiers are the best supplied in battle and hold down positions with their explosives and light machine guns.
Sledgehammer studio head Michael Condrey recently gave an update on the Zombies mode coming to the game and the challenges of incorporating that into a World War 2 setting.
Condrey told fans on the Gamespot E3 stage: “Each of the modes has their own creative drive and…